In the third grade, Suncerae Smith won first place in a short story contest by ripping off The Time Machine. Now a PhD chemist and science enthusiast, Suncerae believes in the power of science fiction and fantasy to inspire a love of learning through imagination and possibility. In addition to reviewing books, she is an editor of rustandmoth.com, a poetry journal.
You will never have enough time to read all the books.
Choose to read with purpose.
Here are some reviews to help you Read Well.
My 5 Star Rating Scale
- 5 stars – A magical story that I could not put down. A book that I profoundly recommend to anyone and everyone! My 5 star books inspire an awe and wonder that I hope is universal.
- 4 stars – An alluring story well worth your time, which I also consider to be very well-written. I deeply recommend this book to anyone, but especially for certain fans. A fantastic addition to any collection.
- 3 stars – A charming story well worth your time. I highly recommend this book to specific genre fans. My 3 star books often include light and fun reading with no consequences, but do not push any literary boundaries.
- 2 stars – I recommend this book for very niche fans, but it is not personally my taste.
- 1 star – I do not recommend this book.
Reviews written at Read Well are 1) meant to inspire and encourage reading, and 2) limit spoilers.